Entrance Fees & Requirements
2020-21 Registration opens in March!
In order to enroll for the 2020-21 school year, all children must be at least 3 years old by September 15, 2020 and fully self-sufficient in the bathroom.
1. Registration: Complete the registration form and return with a $35.00 non-refundable registration fee. No forms will be accepted without the registration fee.
The forms listed below are required forms that must be completed before your child’s first day of attendance. Because the State of Iowa requires these forms, we do not have the ability to make any exceptions. Please fill out all spaces on the forms. If something does not apply, please write N/A in the section. If your child’s enrollment packet is not returned to the preschool by August 15, we will have to deny attendance.
REGISTRATION FORMS REQUIRED
1. Registration Form
2. Physical Examination Form or a Health Update Form
3. Parental Emergency Medical Consent Form
4. Travel and Activity Authorization and Picture/Information Release Form
5. Field Trip Release Form
6. Current Immunization Record
7. Information Release Consent Form
All information on these forms is confidential. They are to be filled out, mailed to the preschool, or brought to the preschool by
August 15, 2020. When you return these forms/please make sure you have put your signature on all PARENT SIGNATURE LINES.
The Required Forms packet will be available May 15, 2020.
2. Enrollment: Your child is permanently enrolled in the class when your first of nine tuition payments is received at any time between the date you register and August 15, 2020. If the first month’s tuition is not paid by August 15, 2020, your placement may be forfeited.
A $25 fee will be charged for switching classes after the start of the school year. This fee is charged when any change in class enrollment is made.
Registration for the upcoming school year begins in early spring. Returning students, their siblings, and St. John Lutheran Church members may register 2 weeks before the community.
3.Snack Fee: There is a $45 snack fee yearly snack fee for all students. This fee is due by August 15, 2020.